5th Anniversary Festival
Come celebrate five years of Eagle Park Brewing & Distilling with special releases, live music, food, and more!
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT
Five years, three locations, 450+ beer recipes, a distillery, and a global pandemic later, we finally are getting around to hosting our first ever anniversary festival! To make up for the lost time, we are taking out all the stops to bring you the biggest event we have ever thrown!
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT
Admission tickets and beer release tickets will all be available a la carte to make your experience as flexible as possible. If you are just purchasing any of the beer releases and do not wish to attend the event itself, all allocations will be available for pickup ONLY at our Muskego location during normal business hours from June 20th through 26th.
(Additional Eagle Park beers, cocktails, and seltzers will be available alongside the following special releases)
DOUBLE BARREL FLY BY NIGHT: CHERRY BRANDY CASK, TAHITIAN VANILLA
- Imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels and then conditioned on heaping amounts of Tahitian vanilla beans then finished in a cherry brandy barrel.
DOUBLE BARREL NAUGHTY WATER: WILDFLOWER MEAD CASK
- Bourbon barrel aged barleywine finished in a Pips wildflower mead cask.
STAVE: SINGLE BARREL 002
- Now that the Eagle Park barrel aged beer program has matured in both age and variety, it is finally time to release this special single barrel, hand selected to showcase this one of a kind stout, free of any additional flavor components besides what has been created by the base beer, time, and the barrel.
TRAILS AND PASSES
- Bourbon barrel aged imperial stout finished on a trail mix inspired blend of cacao nibs, granola, peanuts, almonds, cashews, and raisins.
OH! SWEET NOTHIN’
- A red velvet inspired imperial stout aged for 18 months in bourbon barrels and finished on vanilla, and cacao nibs.
FROM THE CELLAR:
STAVE: SINGLE BARREL 001
- Now that the Eagle Park barrel aged beer program has matured in both age and variety, it is finally time to release this special single barrel, hand selected to showcase this one of a kind stout, free of any additional flavor components besides what has been created by the base beer, time, and the barrel. Barrel Details: Bbl# 20-10, Heaven Hill, Stout Base 1, 20 Months
FLY BY NIGHT (2021)
- Imperial stout aged in Heaven Hill Distillery barrels and then conditioned on heaping amounts of Madagascar vanilla beans.
DOUBLE BARREL NAUGHTY WATER: MEAD CASK (2022)
- Our 2021 batch of Naughty Water finished in a Pips Meadery cask.
BARREL AGED MEXICAN CHOCOLATE STOUT (2021)
- Bourbon barrel aged imperial stout brewed with cacao, lactose, cinnamon, ancho, and chipotle chilis.
(Lineup subject to change. Can release beers will also be available on draft.)
CAN RELEASE LINEUP
(Available via ticket purchase prior to the event only)
- Stave: Anniversary Blend (VIP Ticket Holders Only)
- BBA Booze For Breakfast
- BBA Booze For Breakfast: French Toast
- Collaboration IPA Four Pack: Barrel Theory Brewing & Eagle Park Brewing & Distilling
- An unlimited rotating buffet is included with every entry ticket sold!
- Available 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Onsite parking will be limited. We recommend carpooling, using services such as Uber or Lyft, or parking at one of the surface lots listed below and riding the event shuttle to and from the event.
- New Berlin Park & Ride (National Ave & Moorland Rd)
- **More Coming Soon**
- A parking shuttle will be running from 10:00AM to 7:00PM (Final Route TBD)
WIRE & NAIL
Wire & Nail formed in early 2017, when members of multiple Milwaukee bands bonded over their love of Outlaw Country and Classic American Rock N Roll. Like many of their influences, Wire and Nail strive to write and perform music that is genuine, enjoyable and unapologetic. They also in no way requested we mention how incredibly good looking they are...
Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Cray and Sam met attending college in late 2016. Since then the folk duo has released their debut, self-titled album and spent the majority of recent years performing across the Midwest. The Oxleys are currently working on their sophomore album and touring full-time, sharing stories through writing.
Fellow Kinsman is a Alternative/ Psychedelic-Surf Rock project formed by multi-instrumentalist Nate Kinsman. Ever evolving out of Milwaukee, WI. From parking-lot mayhem to the downtown disco. Soap Oprah heartaches and clammy hand ballroom dancing. There is no telling what will come next. The cosmic adventures of Fellow Kinsman can be found on all platforms and media. With little spicy ditties to fuel the hunger of the Sophomore Record in its Midst. The Mystery will soon meet its end. "Mind Made" is the latest single of the new record. An Introduction to the next Chapter of Fellow Kinsman.